I just got a call from Andy, and he is in Kinshasa, DRC and safely arrived at his guest house. He will see the kids tomorrow around 11am, which is 5am our time. I can hardly believe that this day is here...and he can't either.
He had a LONG day and travel and was ready for sleep, but he is glad that he made it and his bags did as well!
The other mom who is there with her 2 kids will be a great help, I'm sure. He said that she is full of energy, so they should get along nicely. :)
I am praising God for His faithfulness and gracious love and care for our family. He is worthy of all praise. God has been gracious, He has allowed our travel date to work, and He is working to bring our children home. To Him be the glory!
Prayer:
-Andy's time with Silas and Mercy
-For them to have peace instead of distress and joy instead of lots of tears
-For him to catch up on sleep before caring for the kids
-For continued prayer over his Embassy interview and our binders of documents...that Sarah would process our paperwork and issue visas within a week of Andy's interview, so that we can return quickly. (This might be an optimistic timeline, but it doesn't hurt to pray!)
-For Andy to remain healthy over the next few days...no awful stomach bugs from the water, etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment